Upon arrival at the apartment, the guest will sign a contract for the stay with IN OUT APARTMENTS.
2) Payment details:
You should pay the remaining balance in cash upon arrival.
Under certain circumstances, payment can be made by credit card which incurs a 1,21% (Visa or MasterCard).
Under certain circumstances, payment can also be made via bank transfer provided that:
- the corresponding net amount is received in our bank account 1 week prior to arrival (bank charges are paid for by the guest)
- we have confirmed reception of such amount in writing
3) Duration of lease:
This contract is only valid for the duration of the stay booked and stated at the beginning of the contract.
This confirms that the reason for Rent apartments answers for tourism, study or temporary work and therefore will not be your primary residence since it is contained in the operative part of this contract.
4) Refundable Security deposit:
Along with the payment of the rental balance the guest will be asked to provide a deposit as well as a valid credit card as security for possible damages and keys loss. For short term rentals up to 20 days the amount ranges between 200€ and 500€. For longer stays the deposit can be increased to at least 1 month rental.
Please note that by accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree that any damages caused by you or your accompanying party will be deducted from your damage deposit, and that you will also be liable for any excess damages.
- Cash: All damage deposits paid in cash will be refunded in full at check-out, and following an inspection of the apartment for any damages.
- Credit card: All deposits paid with a credit card will be refunded to that same card used for payment made, between 4 to 7 days following departure into the apartment, and after inspection for damages.
All amount deducted for damages reasons will be justified by invoices.
5) Touristic tax:
Barcelona City tax 0,72€ per person/per night for a maximum of 7 nights, IS NOT INCLUDED in this price. Anyone under the age of 17 is exempt
In tourist rentals under 20 nights, supplies (i.e. gas, electricity and water) are included in the rental price (unless otherwise agreed by contract).
In the rest of rentals, supplies are not included in the price and will be billed at the end of the stay (if less than 3 months rentals) or by the payment of monthly rent (for rentals exceeding three months).
It is strictly forbidden to sublet the apartment or room in the same way is not allowed accommodate more people agreed and included in the booking/contract.
Failure to meet this condition, the guest will be invited to leave the apartment without being entitled to any compensation.
Generally pets are not allowed in the apartments unless permission has been specifically granted by IN OUT APARTMENTS.
Failure to notify and receive the subsequent acceptance from IN OUT APARTMENTS will be sufficient reason for cancelling the reservation without any compensation.
All apartments will be handed over clean and tidy to our guest’s.
Before check out the guests is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. If not, IN OUT APARTMENTS will charge an additional cleaning charge
10) Arrival and departure:
Standard check in time is from 15.00 onwards and check out before 11.00.
There is a regular 24h check in fee of 30€. Checking in or out between 9pm and 9am will have an extra charge:
- check in and out from 7am to 9am and from 21h to 24h have an extra charge of 30 €
- check in and out from 24h to 7h have an extra charge of 50 €
11) Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations have to be in writing.
- Reservations canceled 60 days before arrival: 100% refund
- Reservations canceled 30-59 days before arrival: 50% refund
- Reservations canceled less than 30 days before arrival: no refund
The guest, by signing the contract at check-in commits to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves.
Should the signing guest or any of the accompanying party behave in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, IN OUT Apartments reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment without being entitled to any compensation neither to any claims.